Co-op Board Is Meeting Without Me

Rusty - November 26, 2007

This Wednesday the Co-op board will meet without me to determine whether or not to allow me to purchase the unit. I’ve requested to not meet with them and not put together a co-op packet (like 2-inches thick of papers to fill out) because this will be an investment, not a residence. Fingers crossed.

Then, even if they are okay with me there’s the issue of the loan. There’s a good chance that because of the nature of my loan (not conventional) and that it’s taken so long for this process to happen, that the bank won’t give me the loan. I guess we’ll see.

I know, a pretty boring report when you’re wanting to see pictures of apartment demolition and paint colors.

6 Comments

1. * crosses fingers *

Comment by Silus Grok — November 26, 2007 @ 10:39 pm

2. An excellent work! KEEP IT UP![url=http://credit-score.w8w.pl/?increasing-credit-score]increasing credit score[/url]

Comment by Willem Croese — March 4, 2008 @ 4:52 pm

3. Hi people

As a fresh www.renovationvoyeur.com user i only want to say hello to everyone else who uses this bbs :>

Comment by EpilliorN — December 17, 2008 @ 11:48 am

4. Could you please advice a local phone numbers operator with the largest country coverage and cheap call forwarding to office telephone which gives 800 number? I need to find the phone numbers in the Argentina, Venezuela, Germany, India, Iran, Luxemburg, Norway, Rumania, Finland, Chile, Switzerland.
    ??

Comment by Probbylorehek — December 22, 2008 @ 4:42 pm

5. Most peoples says that you need, other that you dont.
    I hope you help

Comment by Erodayzooda — December 23, 2008 @ 5:57 am

6. Hi

As newly registered user i only wanted to say hello to everyone else who uses this site B-)

Comment by Driskroke — December 23, 2008 @ 1:46 pm